Sunday, December 21, 2008

Some One Stop Me

So it seems I am feeling better now. After being sick for 3 months it has been great to have some energy again. What am I doing with that new energy you ask?

Getting crafty!!! I haven't been in the mood to do things like this in I don't know how long, and I can't stop!!! My latest project? A forest of trees to surround the candles on the dining room table.

At least it is keeping me busy while we are getting snow dumped on us. We are predicted to get over 12 inches by tomorrow!!! And did I mention that it stayed around 15 degrees out today!!! Brrrrrrrrrrr.....

3 Comments:

Blogger The Billings' family said...

The trees turned out great! I saw Martha making those on the Today show the other day. Your so crafty :)

3:56 PM  
Blogger Mim said...

Awesome trees!

5:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am so jealous. I want time to be crafty! I would be happy to have time even to blog!

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home