Wednesday, September 03, 2008

First Day Of School

Last week I sent two of my kids off to school. I still can't believe Audrey is old enough for Kindergarten. She just looks so little to me.

Here are the two school girls.

Audrey all ready for her first day of school!!!!

Abby my big first grader. How come that seems so much older to me then kindergarten?

Saying goodbye to Anna.

The girls had a great first week (3 days) of school. They both came home exhausted and wearing big smiles on their faces. Audrey even road in her own seat on the bus to school and home again on Friday.
To celebrate starting kindergarten Audrey came down with tummy bug and has been out of school passed out on the couch yesterday and today. She might even miss tomorrow. Poor thing.
Here we go!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Your pictures made me cry. I miss you guys so much!

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home