Friday, June 29, 2007

ABBY LOST HER FIRST TOOTH

It all began one afternoon when Abby bit into her apple. I soon heard her say, "My tooth is loose!"
About a week later it was just about out, but Abby was just too scared to pull it the rest of the way. My friend Jody came to the rescue one night and out it came, no pain at all.
Abby put the tooth under her pillow that night when she went to bed. Her and Audrey woke me up the next m0rning with much excitment showing me the gold dollar coin the tooth fairy had left. I was so excited and said, "Oh WOW".
I then rolled over and saw that it was six in the morning. "Go back to bed" soon followed the oh wows and the girls hurried out of my room.
Abby was very excited to find out later after more searching that the tooth fairy had left her tooth for her to keep.

This smile is a bit out dated. She now is missing her two front bottom teath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home