Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Our New Friends

We have been seeing a family of deer in our yard lately. They started showing up about a month or so ago. I think there is a mother with two young ones. We all love to watch them, but usually we only get a glimpse before they dart of into the trees. There is something about everyone in our family running to the windows to catch a glimpse that scares them.
Today we were lucky. They must be getting used to seeing us stare at them, because today they stuck around for a bit. They are gorgeous animals. I know I don’t want them hanging out around the house, because they will eat all of my plants once spring arrives, but I still love to see them.
So anyway, here are a few pictures of our new friends. Note the snow. We are supposed to get a total of nine inches by Saturday.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home