Tuesday, September 05, 2006

coffee


It's always a struggle to get from my car to my house when I have all three kids with me. Today I decided it would be a good idea to put my almost empty coffee cup into my diaper bag so I would have less to carry. All was going well. Abby helped Audrey open up the car door after she forgot to bring her sweat shirt that I had just told her to grab. Abby even listened to me when I told her not to open the house door until I got there so the cat wouldn't dart out. The problem arose when Audrey and Anna were busy looking in the window instead of getting inside like I told them to. Our cat has discovered how much fun it is to be outside so any chance she gets she is gone. If I am fast enough I can reach down and tackle her so she doesn't escape. Today I did it, but as I was leaning down to get her something from above started pouring all over my back!!! At first I thought that water had some how gotten under our covered porch and some how on top of the door or something. Then I remembered... I got the kids inside and then put down the diaper bag and saw my coffee cup... All the thick chocolaty part at the bottom of my mocha was now all over my brand new light pink shirt, oh and the tank top under that, and all down my back and arm... ugh... and there is a moment in the life of Mary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home