Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Anna


Hi everyone!!
I thought I would
give you a little look
into the life of Anna.
It was bed time and
Abby and Audrey
were going potty,
so I thought why not
Anna.
Off went the pants
and diaper, and she sat
down. She stayed
there for about two
seconds and then
was up again. I put
her back on again
and she hopped backup. And so on and so on.
Then she wanted to throw away her diaper. So she
picked
it up
and
dropped
it in the
trash.
She then
picked up
her pants
and
dropped
them in

the trash as well. I quickly grabbed them out and
explained to her that you only throw away your diaper.

After that she wanted to try
and sit on the potty all by
herself. But each attempt
landed her just a little off.
She wouldn't give up.














I finnaly helped her get
herself on the potty
again, but only for a
second.















She then lost
interest and went
crawling after Molly
our kitten. I
couldn't resist the picture.

Anyway after lots of
sitting and throwing
things away that she
shouldn't we still had
an empty potty. We
will just have to try
again another day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mim said...

Welcome to the world of blogging, Mary! Thanks for sharing your world. Nice try with Anna - guess you gotta start sometime, eh?

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home