Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A FALL DAY IN MAINE

It was a beautiful fall day here in Maine. Of course it was almost 70 degrees out, but the wind was so strong it felt perfect.
The kids wanted to go outside and collect the falling leaves. I was watching them through the window and thinking to myself, "They are sooooo cute!!!"
So I grabbed my camera and headed outside with them.
The wind felt so good on my face. Leaves were flying through the air. Birds were riding the currents. The kids were running around having a blast. I just couldn't help but have a smile on my face.
After snapping some pictures of the kids I looked over at my garden and marveled at the fact that there were still flower is bloom. With everything else looking so fall like it was hard to remember that we have only had one frost so far this year. The bright pinks, yellows, and reds drew me over to them. So here is my garden in the fall.
While I was concentrating on taking the pictures of the flowers (no easy task in all the wind) the kids kept calling, "Mommy look at me!!!!"
There is a lawn under there somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home